Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sazzle

I don't know if I've blogged about this before, but we celebrated Sazzle again on April 14.  Sazzle has a long history in our family, going back to before we were even married.  It all started in the stinky living room of my BYU apartment (thanks rommate with BO!) where we decided we should make up a holiday.

The holiday needed a theme, and at the time we often did crossword puzzles together, so S(teven)a(mber)(pu)zzle was born.  The date is significant as the month between our birth months and the date between our birth dates.  To celebrate, you do puzzles of your choice while sipping delicious drinks from crazy straws.  The recommended form of well-wishing is "Snazzy Sazzle!".

This year, I finally remembered to buy this set of customizable crazy straws that I had seen a long time ago, and we enjoyed our delicious drinks in style, then did a jigsaw puzzle.


Snazzy Sazzle everyone!

2 comments:

Brook said...

I love it! What a creative and fun tradition! Too bad none of Olivia's friends will understand when she wishes them a Snazzy Sazzle in Kindergarten.

krebscout said...

Where did those straws come from? They are snazzy in and of themselves.